Scaffold wrap is a strong and durable plastic cladding that matches every protection or containment need.
Scaffold wrap’s key features are:
- ‘Drum-tight’ fit – no risk of it flying loose or self-destructing in high winds.
- Long-lasting – additives ensure it copes well with all seasons and temperatures.
- Hard-wearing – reduces the need (and extra costs) for repairs.
- Versatile – any size or shaped structure can be covered.
- Elastic & puncture resistant – easy to fit and work with.
- Anti-static – for electrical safety and ease of use.
- Flame retardant – tested to BS:EN13501 Class B standards.
- ‘Use once and recycle’ – makes it quick and cost-effective to remove.
- Smart appearance – gives a professional looking covering to the scaffolding site.
Material : Construction grade plythene
Weight : 35kg (7m x 15m roll)
Roll size : 7m x 15m
m2 : 100m2
Site damage : Repairable on site
Encapsulation : 100%
Fixings : Up to every 15m vertical
Fire resistance : Standard
Installation : Vertical & horizontal, heat welded around tube